Download CIA – Caller ID & Call Blocker for PC/Laptop/Windows 7,8,10.
We provide CIA – Caller ID & Call Blocker 184.108.40.206 APK file for Android 4.1+ and up.
CIA – Caller ID & Call Blocker is a free Communication app.
It\’s easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that We only share the original and free pure apk installer for CIA – Caller ID & Call Blocker 220.127.116.11 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.00 out of 5 stars on playstore.
If you want to know more about CIA – Caller ID & Call Blocker then you may visit CIAmedia support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright,
please contact us. CIA – Caller ID & Call Blocker is the property and trademark from the developer CIAmedia.
Who\’s calling me?
CIA will help you identify unknown numbers on incoming calls. CIA also helps you block unwanted calls and warns you about spam/scam calls based on numbers reported by millions of users worldwide.
With CIA you can immediately see who an anonymous caller is, whether it is a business or a personal number. Our database identifies contact data on more than 1.5 billion numbers worldwide!
• Caller ID: Know who’s calling, even if you don’t have the number in your phone book.
• Call blocker: Avoid telemarketers and other scam/spam callers
• Search numbers: Identify name, address or business information of who’s behind a strange telephone number.
• Alternative businesses: If you call a company and the number is busy, CIA will suggest similar alternatives.
• Backup contacts: Tired of losing contacts when you switch to a new mobile phone? With CIA’s backup function, you will never lose a contact’s number again.
• Update contacts: Easily add info to enrich your mobile phone’s contact list with name and address data.
• Moveable Caller ID: Choose where you want to place the Caller ID by sliding it up or down the screen of your phone
• My profile: Manage the name other users see, when you call them by updating your profile in CIA.
• Integration with multiple data sources e.g. Yelp!, facebook, Tripadvisor, Google Places, White pages and Yellow Pages across the world to provide faster, more precise results.
• Many more features that makes handling phone calls easier
Why use CIA Caller ID?
Imagine answering a call or receiving a missed call from a person or a company you have never talked to before – so annoying!
In previous years, Caller ID technology was a staple on consumers’ landlines, but on mobile who’s calling is still sometimes a mystery.
Today, people are increasingly pestered by scam callers, telemarketers and robocalls on mobile.
The CIA Caller ID App will identify unknown callers by name and inform users if it’s a robocaller or a known fraudster. App users can also block calls and report numbers to CIA to help others potential victims.
CIA will identify who calls you on your Android phone in real-time.
The app shows the name, address and other contact details right on your screen, while the phone is still ringing. This means you can prepare yourself properly for the phone conversation, or even decide not to take it. Priceless!
We’d love to know you better – please send feedback to: [email protected] or visit our community pages:
CIA App FAQ: http://cia-app.com/faq/
CIA Beta Tester group: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/beta-testers-cia-app
• Network connection is required to allow connection to CIA servers.
• In most cases Caller ID information is fetched within 1-2 seconds.
• Settings let you choose which screens to show, the location and duration of the Caller ID window
• CIA continuously improves contact and data quality – new sources from new countries are systematically being added to ensure the true Caller ID is shown
• Countries covered include:
– The Americas: USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil,
– Europe: Turkey, Germany, Austria, Spain, Italy, France
– Middle East: Oman, Lebanon, Kuwait
– Africa: Morocco, Ghana, Egypt
– Asia: India, Malaysia, Thailand
• CIA Caller ID does not sell, share data with any third party application and/or organization.
• It is not possible for the app to show caller ID information for cell phone numbers, which through service providers have been marked as private / silent / unlisted / ex-directory numbers
• Purchase Banner Free to get an even faster CIA service
• Future releases will include a new modern UI update and add spam protection
File size: 10.88MB
Requires: Android 4.1+
Package Name: com.ciamedia.caller.id
Updated: August 08, 2019
Rate 4.00 stars – based on 60639 reviews
How to Play CIA – Caller ID & Call Blocker on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search CIA – Caller ID & Call Blocker and download,
or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install CIA – Caller ID & Call Blocker for pc.Now you can play CIA – Caller ID & Call Blocker on PC.Have fun!