One of the best video live streaming app for smartphone devices is this Periscope app which has been made available for the Android and iOS devices. Like all top app developers the ones behind the development of Periscope didn’t paid much focus for creating a Windows Phone version of the app so that all these millions of Windows 10 /8 /7 users may download this app on their computers too. Some of the main features of the Periscope for PC Windows 10 are given below.
Main features of Periscope for Windows 10/8/7 or Mac:
• REPLAY: When your broadcast is over, you can make it available for replay so viewers can watch later. Viewers can replay your broadcast with comments and hearts to relive the full experience. Replays currently last 24 hours. You can delete your replay at any time.
• PRIVATE: If you want to broadcast to specific people, press the Private option before going live and choose who you want to invite to your broadcast.
• TWITTER: You can choose to share your Periscope broadcasts on Twitter by tapping the bird icon before you start broadcasting. When you go live, you’ll tweet a link so that your Twitter followers can watch on the web (or in the app)
• MANAGE NOTIFICATIONS: Periscope will suggest people for you to follow based on your Twitter network. You can always follow new people, or unfollow them if you don’t want to be notified when they go live. You can also adjust notification preferences in Periscope Settings (in Profile)
• HEARTS: Hearts are a fun, easy way to let the broadcaster know you’re enjoying the broadcast. Tap the screen to share the love!
Today we have come up with the solution for you to download and install Periscope for PC Windows 10 or Windows 8 or even on Mac OS loaded on Macbooks both laptop and desktop PC.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL Periscope for PC Windows and MAC Free Download:
To download this game on your computer PC or laptop you need a good Android/ iOS game emulator which will help you run this game on any version of Windows or Mac smoothly.
Here is the list of some of the best Android emulators given below with the download link.
1- Nox App Player – Download Link
2- Nox App Player – Download Link
3- Nox App Player – Download Link
4- Nox App Player – Download Link
Now you will need to select any of the above mentioned Android/ iOS Emulator from the given list and follow the instructions given in the download link to successfully download and install Periscope for PC Windows 10/8/7 Desktop PC or Laptop.
The simpler and best way is to download Periscope
1- Download Nox App Player from here–Link
2- Open the app
3- Click on the search and paste the game name Periscope
4- Once it shows up, just click on the install button to install the game on your PC.
That’s it. If you have any other player installed you can follow the instructions given in the download link.