Download Feel The Wear – Notifications TTS for PC/Laptop/Windows 7,8,10.
We provide Feel The Wear – Notifications TTS 2.7.0 APK file for Android 4.4+ and up.
Feel The Wear – Notifications TTS is a free Tools app.
It\’s easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that We only share the original and free pure apk installer for Feel The Wear – Notifications TTS 2.7.0 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.29 out of 5 stars on playstore.
If you want to know more about Feel The Wear – Notifications TTS then you may visit Martin Florek support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright,
please contact us. Feel The Wear – Notifications TTS is the property and trademark from the developer Martin Florek.
Weak vibrations on your Wear watch? Do you miss notifications? Feel The Wear allows you to set custom vibrations for your apps\’ notifications, which you will not miss. Now works also without a watch, let the phone have the custom vibrations!
1) Install app
2) Wait a couple minutes for the app to install on your watch
3) Open app on phone
4) Select what apps you want to vibrate on your watch
5) Turn off the vibrate in the individual apps on your phone. That\’s it.
by Alan Beck
Always contact me with any issues via email please. App is not yet optimized for incoming phone calls. Can vibrate also a phone and even without a watch.
* create your own vibration patterns by tapping the screen
* home screen widget to toggle custom vibrations on/off (mute)
* option to repeat vibrations (customizable)
* custom pattern for phone disconnect
* advanced mode – edit vibration pattern string, also copy&paste
* EXPERIMENTAL phone call vibrations in theater mode (only in theater mode)
* optional global vibration for all apps (long press an app to block its vibration)
* custom screen-on time out for watch (keep the watch\’s screen on longer)
* hourly chime – vibrate every hour and/or at 15/30/45 minutes or even every 5/10 minutes
* optional custom vibrations on the phone e.g. when watch is disconnected. also works without a watch.
* pick from seven pre-defined vibration patterns
* set vibrations even for apps which have non-vibrating notifications only (e.g. Skype, Viber, WhatsApp, Snapchat, etc.)
* optional long vibration pattern when phone disconnects from your watch (configurable in premium)
* options to change vibrations behavior when watch\’s screen is on
* quiet hours for people who do not charge every day
* Android 5 phones: option to obey priority mode
* optional \”turn on watch\’s screen\”
* test the vibrations directly from the app
* quick mute button to temporarily disable all vibrations – there is no automatic way to detect the theater mode and watch\’s mute settings
* configurable behaviour when watch is charging or in a dock
* no vibration for ongoing/permanent/progress notifications
* add an optional delay to the vibration (settings)
* watch vibrating a 1-2 seconds before the notification shows-up on the watch is normal
* vibrations history to debug random vibrations
* and more
App needs a permission to read the phone\’s notifications and will ask for this on the app\’s first start. The watch can vibrate even a second before the notification arrives into your watch. This is because the watch will vibrate at the time a notification arrives into your phone and it could take some time for a notification to show-up on the watch.
It takes some time for the app to install into your watch, so wait a while. The app will never be visible in the watch, because it has no activity. Once you can successfully test the vibrate patterns from the phone app, the watch will vibrate as expected.
App does not make physically stronger vibrations. It is not possible to make the vibrating motor stronger via an app, it depends on the watch\’s hardware and firmware.
If you experience double vibrations then set no sound and no vibration in the 3rd party app\’s settings for its notifications. Or you can try the vibration delay option in the Feel The Wear\’s settings screens and make the vibrations overlap.
* WAKE_LOCK permission is need because device could go to sleep during a vibration and will cancel it
* RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED needed for restoring hourly chime alarms after phone reboot
* READ_PHONE_STATE and READ_CONTACTS to vibrate and show a notification during a phone call in theater mode
* German: Sören Barthel
* Russain: Олег Кулишов [email protected]
This Wear app was made for us and released to the public. Enjoy!
File size: 2.41MB
Requires: Android 4.4+
Package Name: sk.martinflorek.wear.feelthewear
Developer: Martin Florek
Updated: December 06, 2017
Rate 4.29 stars – based on 1050 reviews
How to Play Feel The Wear – Notifications TTS on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Feel The Wear – Notifications TTS and download,
or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install Feel The Wear – Notifications TTS for pc.Now you can play Feel The Wear – Notifications TTS on PC.Have fun!