The description of Jabra Assist
The Jabra Assist app now supports Jabra Halo Smart and Jabra Halo Fusion. It is loaded with extra features, adding even more value to your product:
• Message Read-OutYou can now have Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp and incoming text messages read out to you, completely hands-free.
• Email and Calendar Read-OutHave incoming e-mails from Gmail and QQMail, and upcoming calendar events from Google Calendar and QQMail read out to you.
• Find my Jabra/CarNever lose your headset or your car again. Every time your headset is used, its position is geo tagged. This means that if you misplace it you can locate it on the map of your smartphone. To make it even easier to find, you can even activate your headset to make a sound.
• Setup guidanceYou now have access to an easy, animated step-by-step guide to help you through the pairing process. The setup guidance will also show you how to get the most out of your device.
• User ManualAccess your device’s user manual from within the Jabra Assist app.
• Responsible DrivingWhen you connect to a Jabra Freeway, Jabra Drive, Jabra Tour or Jabra Streamer, your smartphone will switch into safety mode. An incoming message will automatically be replied stating that you are in the car driving and will return later.
• Battery Meter Keep track of the remaining talk time on your device with this simple, visual indication. You can get notified in the app when the battery on your Jabra headset is below 10%. For Jabra Halo Smart the app allows to track your exact battery usage and suggests when to charge it.
• In-call audio (for Jabra Eclipse)To suit your everyday needs, you can select between three audio settings that will allow you to change the incoming audio..
• Customized taps (for Jabra Eclipse)Customized taps allows you to customize the way you use your device. You can enable or disable the mobile voice assistant (activating Google Now), the tap-to-mute option, or the tap-to-answer/end a call functions.
• Select your language (for Jabra Eclipse)Jabra Eclipse features 10 headset languages, and via the app you can change to your preferred language
• Air updates (for Jabra Eclipse)You can now find and install software and device updates directly via the app. No need to plug into a PC!
The Jabra Assist App is compliant with Jabra Halo Smart, Jabra Halo Fusion, Jabra Steel, Jabra Eclipse, Jabra Boost, Jabra Classic, Jabra Mini, Jabra Stealth, Jabra Storm, Jabra Style, Jabra Drive, Jabra Freeway, Jabra Streamer and Jabra Tour. Please check your Jabra product on www.jabra.com to see which Jabra Assist functions are compliant with your device.
How to play Jabra Assist on PC
Download and Install Nox App Player Android Emulator. Click here to download: Download（FREE）
Run Nox App Player Android Emulator and login Google Play Store
Open Google Play Store and search Jabra Assist Download
Install Jabra Assist and start it
Well done! Now you can play Jabra Assist on PC, just like Jabra Assist for PC version.