Download Apps/Games for PC/Laptop/Windows 7,8,10
Microsoft Excel is a Productivity app developed by Microsoft Corporation. The latest version of Microsoft Excel is KitKat. It was released on . You can download Microsoft Excel KitKat directly on Our site. Over 481494 users rating a average 4.4 of 5 about Microsoft Excel. More than 500000000 is playing Microsoft Excel right now. Coming to join them and download Microsoft Excel directly!
• Open more files: Now you can open files that contain form controls.
The real Microsoft Excel app for Android phones and tablets.
Microsoft Excel for Android is made for work on-the-go. Sort and analyze your data with Excel and draw insights. Excel has the familiar look, feel and quality of Office with an intuitive touch experience designed for Android phones and tablets. Whether you want to create a powerful spreadsheet or just need to view and make quick edits on the go, Excel gives you the best productivity experience you want. Work with confidence knowing that we save your changes automatically and you won\’t lose any formatting or data as you move across devices. You\’ll have easy access your spreadsheets in the cloud whenever you need them.
The free Excel app provides a core experience for viewing, creating and editing documents on devices with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller. You can unlock the full Excel experience with an Office 365 subscription.
REAL MICROSOFT EXCEL
Get the best spreadsheet app on your Android phones and tablets with Microsoft Excel. It combines the familiar look, feel and quality of Office with a touch-first experience designed for Android.
• Office offers unequaled file compatibility and layout fidelity. Spreadsheets will look exactly how you intended on your Android phone and tablet. No loss of data
• The familiar navigation and menu options in the ribbon help you get started quickly
• The familiar features you know in Excel – formulas, tables, charts, Sparklines are included in the Excel app
DO YOUR BEST WORK – ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
Sort and analyze your data with Excel and draw insights. Create, view, make edits on-the-go and easily access your spreadsheets in the cloud with the touch of your fingers.
• Sort, analyze and visualize your data with support for formulas, charts, tables, sorting, filtering and more.
• Draw insights on-the-go in Excel. Add formulas, reorder columns and resize tables in Excel with just the touch of your fingers
• New spreadsheets are automatically saved in a location of your choice as soon as you start typing
• Your spreadsheets are a click away. Access your files whenever you need to, with OneDrive, One Drive for Business, SharePoint, Dropbox, Google Drive, and Box support.
Share your data, analysis, and insights with others.
• Easily share your spreadsheets with the cloud-connected Excel app simply by sending a link, attachment, or custom invitation
• You can view and restore a previous version of your spreadsheet, so you never have to worry about losing your work
• OS version: KitKat (4.4.X) or above
• 1 GB RAM or above
To create or edit documents, sign in with a free Microsoft account on devices with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller.
Unlock the full Microsoft Office experience with a qualifying Office 365 subscription (see http://aka.ms/Office365subscriptions) for your phone, tablet, PC and Mac.
Office 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your Play Store account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. You can manage your subscriptions in your Play Store account settings. A subscription cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
Please refer to Microsoft\’s EULA for Terms of Service for Office on Android. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: http://aka.ms/eula
How to Play Microsoft Excel on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and Microsoft Excel and download,
or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install Microsoft Excel for pc.Now you can play Microsoft Excel on PC.Have fun!