Download nanu – free calls for everyone for PC/Laptop/Windows 7,8,10.
We provide nanu – free calls for everyone 2.1.6 APK file for Android 4.0+ and up.
nanu – free calls for everyone is a free Communication app.
It\’s easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that We only share the original and free pure apk installer for nanu – free calls for everyone 2.1.6 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 3.92 out of 5 stars on playstore.
If you want to know more about nanu – free calls for everyone then you may visit www.hellonanu.com support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright,
please contact us. nanu – free calls for everyone is the property and trademark from the developer www.hellonanu.com.
nanu is a clever little app that delivers free calls to any mobile or landline to everyone, everywhere, even on 2G. Version 2 introduces a free messaging service, which allows nanu users to send unlimited free messages over Wi-Fi or mobile internet connection to other users of the app globally.
three ways to access the messaging feature:
• by tapping the message icon in the messages menu
• by selecting the message icon in a contact’s profile
• by selecting “send message” after tapping on a contact in the recent list long enough for options to display
three ways to earn additional free nanu-out minutes:
• through the in-app free credits menu (Tapjoy adwall)
• by sharing nanu in-app with your contacts (Tap the share nanu menu, send the link, and get 10 free nanu-out minutes per successful referral registration.)
• by participating in nanu Facebook games and challenges
nanu to nanu and nanu to nanu-out calls:
FREE for everyone, everywhere!
how to make a call using nanu:
1. Choose the right country code when you dial a number. Alternatively, go to your nanu contacts menu and tap to call.
2. For nanu-out calls, the caller is required to have 2G, EDGE, 3G, 4G/LTE or Wi-Fi; however, the call receiver doesn\’t need one.
3. For nanu-to-nanu calls, both the caller and the receiver are required to have an internet connection. By default, when the user you are calling is offline, you will be directed to a nanu-out call. You will be notified of the free call credits you have available and its equivalent number of minutes you can use to call the destination number. Tap “disconnect” if you do not wish to proceed.
4. Enjoy listening to a non-intrusive voice-advert while waiting for the receiver to pick up your call.
Enjoy calling! 🙂
File size: 15.03MB
Requires: Android 4.0+
Package Name: com.gentaycom.nanu
Updated: July 14, 2016
Rate 3.92 stars – based on 66440 reviews
How to Play nanu – free calls for everyone on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search nanu – free calls for everyone and download,
or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install nanu – free calls for everyone for pc.Now you can play nanu – free calls for everyone on PC.Have fun!