Download nRF Connect for Mobile for PC/Laptop/Windows 7,8,10.
We provide nRF Connect for Mobile 4.22.3 APK file for Android 4.3+ and up.
nRF Connect for Mobile is a free Tools app.
It\’s easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that We only share the original and free pure apk installer for nRF Connect for Mobile 4.22.3 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.70 out of 5 stars on playstore.
If you want to know more about nRF Connect for Mobile then you may visit Nordic Semiconductor ASA support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright,
please contact us. nRF Connect for Mobile is the property and trademark from the developer Nordic Semiconductor ASA.
nRF Master Control Panel is a powerful generic tool that allows you to scan and explore your Bluetooth Smart (BLE) devices and communicate with them. MCP supports number of Bluetooth SIG adopted profiles including Device Firmware Update profile (DFU) from Nordic Semiconductors.
– Scans for Bluetooth Smart (BLE) devices
– Parses advertisement data
– Shows RSSI graph, allows export to CSV and Excel formats
– Connects to any connectible the Bluetooth Smart device, multiple connections are now possible
– Discoveries and parses services and characteristics
– Allows to read and write characteristics
– Allows to enable and disable notifications and indications
– Parses number of characteristics adopted by Bluetooth SIG
– Supports Device Firmware Update profile which let the user to upload a new application, SoftDevice or a bootloader over-the-air (OTA) from a HEX file
– Supports the Nordic UART Service
– NEW: Allows to perform automated tests defined in XML file on Bluetooth Smart devices.
Visit the GitHub page: https://github.com/NordicSemiconductor/nRF-Master-Control-Panel for more information about automated tests and creating init packets for the DFU.
– Nexus 4 and 7 notifies only about the first adv. packets from connectible peripherals, RSSI graph does not update for them. FIXED: Disable \”Continuous scanning\” in settings to get more packets on this devices.
– On Nexus 4 and 7 some problems may occur when connecting to devices, a specially bondable ones. Bluetooth sensor reset may be required to fix the problem.
– Nexus 4 and 7 with Android 4.3 do not allow to unbound Bluetooth Low Energy devices.
– Nexus 4 and 7 with Android 4.4 does not start encryption when connecting to bonded device. Repairing may be required.
– Nexus devices may fail to reconnect when Gatt Server is opened (Proximity Monitor)
– Supported on Android version 4.3 or later.
– Tested on Nexus 4, Nexus 7, Samsung S4 with Android 4.3 and Nexus 4, Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 with Android 4.4.
– DFU mode is compatible with nRF51822 devices that have S110 v5.2.1 and the bootloader from nRF51 SDK v4.4.1.
– nRF51822 Development kits can be ordered from http://www.nordicsemi.com/eng/Buy-Online .
– The nRF51 SDK and S110 SoftDevice are available on-line from http://www.nordicsemi.com for developers who have purchased an nRF51822 product.
Know problems with DFU settings:
– Setting Package Receipt Notification to OFF or less than ~400 will not work on some phones, f.e. Nexus 4, Nexus 7. On Nexus 5 it increases upload speed to 4.3 sec/18kb.
File size: 9.32MB
Requires: Android 4.3+
Package Name: no.nordicsemi.android.mcp
Developer: Nordic Semiconductor ASA
Updated: February 05, 2019
Rate 4.70 stars – based on 1117 reviews
How to Play nRF Connect for Mobile on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search nRF Connect for Mobile and download,
or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install nRF Connect for Mobile for pc.Now you can play nRF Connect for Mobile on PC.Have fun!