Download OBDLink (OBD car diagnostics) for PC/Laptop/Windows 7,8,10.
We provide OBDLink (OBD car diagnostics) 5.5.0 APK file for Android 4.0+ and up.
OBDLink (OBD car diagnostics) is a free Communication app.
It\’s easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that We only share the original and free pure apk installer for OBDLink (OBD car diagnostics) 5.5.0 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 3.90 out of 5 stars on playstore.
If you want to know more about OBDLink (OBD car diagnostics) then you may visit ScanTool.net, LLC support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright,
please contact us. OBDLink (OBD car diagnostics) is the property and trademark from the developer ScanTool.net, LLC.
***The OBDLink app exclusively works with these adapters***
– OBDLink LX Bluetooth
– OBDLink MX Bluetooth
– OBDLink Bluetooth
– OBDLink MX Wi-Fi
– OBDLink WiFi
– OBDLink SX USB (with Android 3.1 or newer)
***The app will NOT work with any other brand of OBD adapter.***
Turn your phone or tablet into a full-fledged diagnostic scan tool: read diagnostic trouble codes, clear the \”Check Engine\” light, check emissions readiness, estimate fuel economy and much more!
– Check and clear diagnostic trouble codes
– Read freeze frame data
– Display real-time data (over 90 parameters!)
– Customizable dashboards
– Emissions readiness for each US state
– Fuel economy MPG, l/100km or km/l calculation
– Multiple trip meters
– Log data to CSV format (compatible with Excel)
– Retrieve vehicle information including VIN number and calibration ID
– Oxygen Sensor Results (Mode $05)
– On-board Monitoring Tests (Mode $06)
– In-performance Tracking Counters (Mode $09)
– GPS tracking – plot vehicle parameters on a map in real-time
– Full diagnostic report that can be e-mailed
– English and Metric units
– Free unlimited updates
File size: 36.84MB
Requires: Android 4.0+
Package Name: OCTech.Mobile.Applications.OBDLink
Developer: ScanTool.net, LLC
Updated: July 31, 2019
Rate 3.90 stars – based on 7646 reviews
How to Play OBDLink (OBD car diagnostics) on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search OBDLink (OBD car diagnostics) and download,
or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install OBDLink (OBD car diagnostics) for pc.Now you can play OBDLink (OBD car diagnostics) on PC.Have fun!