Download VR Gesture Player for PC/Laptop/Windows 7,8,10.
We provide VR Gesture Player 1.0.11 APK file for Android 4.4+ and up.
VR Gesture Player is a free Video Players & Editors app.
It\’s easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that We only share the original and free pure apk installer for VR Gesture Player 1.0.11 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 3.73 out of 5 stars on playstore.
If you want to know more about VR Gesture Player then you may visit MACRON support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright,
please contact us. VR Gesture Player is the property and trademark from the developer MACRON.
It plays VR videos and normal videos like IMAX. The most distinctive feature of this app is its input method of hand gesture-based user interface. It allows touchless control of a smartphone. Users are ready to jump into the virtual reality by inserting VR Gesture Player installed smartphone into a Head Mounted Display (HMD) device. Hand gestures recognized by the rear camera of a smartphone control the app that users don’t need to take out the smartphone from the HMD for menu selection.
* Please check if your smartphone has a gyro and an accelerometer sensor before downloading. Some functions are limited or doesn’t work without these two sensors. Other functions are also subject to the specifications of each smartphone. [ Features ]
– Menu selection and words search by the virtual mouse using a camera or a sensor
– 360° video play
– Side-by-Side 3D and Top-Bottom video play
– YouTube video search and play
– Head tracking support
– smi subtitle support
– Sleep/Wake mode to save battery [ Predefined hand posture for gesture recognition ]
Make a fist and unfold your index finger.
It is the hand posture to point something (see the image).
1. Video and menu selection by the virtual mouse
– Raise your hand in the predefined posture in front of the rear camera.
– Adjust the distance between the camera and your hand to fit your hand in the red guide line on the screen.
– The red guide line disappears and a cursor appears on the screen when the predefined hand posture is recognized by the rear camera.
– Move the cursor on a menu to select and hover the cursor over the menu for 1 second. Hovering the cursor over a menu for 1 second works as a click to select.
2. List Up/Down and Video Forward/Backward by swipe gestures
– Swiping your hand from left to right or from right to left in front of the rear camera moves the list up or down.
– Swipe gestures while playing a video move the video forward or backward
3. Volume Up/Down by circle gestures
– Circling your hand in the predefined hand posture clockwise or anticlockwise turns the volume up or down.
4. Virtual mouse On/Off by tapping the right upper corner of a smartphone
– The virtual mouse is enabled or menu screen appears when tapping the right upper corner of your smartphone.
– Hover the cursor over a menu to select for 1 second to enable the menu. Hovering for 1 second works as a click.
[ When your hand is not recognized ]
– If your hand is not recognized and a cursor doesn’t appear, fit your hand within the red guide line and move
your hand left and right slightly. [ YouTube ]
File size: 20.06MB
Requires: Android 4.4+
Package Name: com.macron.gestureplayer
Updated: June 27, 2017
Rate 3.73 stars – based on 552 reviews
How to Play VR Gesture Player on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search VR Gesture Player and download,
or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install VR Gesture Player for pc.Now you can play VR Gesture Player on PC.Have fun!