Get the official YouTube app for Android phones and tablets. See what the world is watching — from the hottest music videos to what’s trending in gaming, entertainment, news, and more. Subscribe to channels you love, share with friends, and watch on any device.
With a new design, you can have fun exploring videos you love more easily and quickly than before. Just tap an icon or swipe to switch between recommended videos, your subscriptions, or your account. You can also subscribe to your favorite channels, create playlists, edit and upload videos, express yourself with comments or shares, cast a video to your TV, and more – all from inside the app.
FIND VIDEOS YOU LOVE FAST
• Browse personal recommendations on the Home tab
• See the latest from your favorite channels on the Subscriptions tab
• Look up videos you’ve watched and liked on the Account tab
CONNECT AND SHARE
• Let people know how you feel with likes, comments, and shares
• Upload and edit your own videos with filters and music – all inside the app
How to Download Youtube on PC:
-Download and Install Nox App Player. Click Below to download
-Run Nox App Player Android Emulator and login Google Play Store
-Open Google Play Store and search YouTube Download
-Install YouTube and start it
-Well done! Now you can play YouTube on PC, just like YouTube for PC version.