Download NOMone VR Browser for PC/Laptop/Windows 7,8,10.
We provide NOMone VR Browser 0.8.9-6 APK file for Android 5.0+ and up.
NOMone VR Browser is a free Communication app.
It\’s easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that We only share the original and free pure apk installer for NOMone VR Browser 0.8.9-6 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 3.70 out of 5 stars on playstore.
If you want to know more about NOMone VR Browser then you may visit NOMone Software support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright,
please contact us. NOMone VR Browser is the property and trademark from the developer NOMone Software.
Browse normal web-sites while wearing the VR glasses. Perfect for reading while in bed!
– Transforms the tiny screen into a whole new experience.
– You don\’t have to hold the mobile in your hand.
– Attach a keyboard and you have what resembles a full desktop experience. You actually can get stuff done.
This is an early prototype, but it\’s perfectly usable. Depending on your feedback, we\’ll decide if we should take this application to the next level (by fixing known issues and introducing features).
– You have to connect a pointing device at least (like a USB/bluetooth mouse or a VR controller).
– Long click zoom buttons to change text size.
– You can have multiple tabs. Use them!
– Install a local server, like Palapa Web-server and install your tools. Now, control everything from the browser.
– Sign up for a Cloud 9 IDE account. Happy coding!
– Some links don\’t work.
– HTML5 videos and canvas elements appear only on the left eye.
– The normal soft-keyboard is not fit for VR browsing. You\’ll have to close your right eye to see the left part and vice versa.
– Back button closes the browser (sorry!).
Coming up next:
– Reduce the browser UI elements sizes (navigation and stuff).
– Add lens correction.
– Support multiple screens.
– Save/Load tabs from last times.
– Side settings (like choosing between desktop/mobile clients).
– Toggle between VR and normal browsing.
– Keyboard shortcuts.
– VR keyboard.
– Mouse scrolling (for now, right click and drag. Works very well in VR controllers).
– Most frequently visited launch screen.
– Mixed mode (have the browser in front of you, but see the camera feed when looking to the sides).
– Search when the address is not a valid URL.
If you\’d like to see the above implemented, please support us! We think the VR Browser is a great idea, help us make it work. For now, try the application and tell us what you think. Also, follow us on Facebook:
File size: 3.64MB
Requires: Android 5.0+
Package Name: com.nomone.vrbrowser
Developer: NOMone Software
Updated: January 29, 2019
Rate 3.70 stars – based on 708 reviews
How to Play NOMone VR Browser on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search NOMone VR Browser and download,
or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install NOMone VR Browser for pc.Now you can play NOMone VR Browser on PC.Have fun!