Download Apps/Games for PC/Laptop/Windows 7,8,10
Desktop File Manager App Allows You to Manage Your Phone Efficiently
Total Commander APK helps you moving files,transferring files,accessing files,sending files,sharing files,moving files around. If you need file explorer,file management,cloud storage,music player,text editor,video player,media player,task killer, Total Commander APK is the best file browser,mind blowing,customization options,ftp client,ui update. Total Commander for Android is the best described as an awesome cool desktop file manager
app, with which you can have a better and more efficient way to manage your apps. I bet it
definitely worth a try.
Total Commander is simple to use, so it doesn\’t really matter whether you\’re familiar with
apps of this type. Only need a few clicks, you can install this app on your device. With
this app, you can copy, move whole subdirs, inplace rename, create directories, change
permissions, send files via bluetooth and more in a very simple way.
Another shining point of Total Commander is the simple and clean user interface which makes
this app more straightforward and easy-to-use. But note, Total Commander is a desktop file
manager app for people who want to manage their phones in efficient way, if you don\’t need
this function, this app is useless for you and you\’re not recommended for installing it.
If you\’re tired of always manage your apps and want a more efficient solution, Total
Commander for Android worth a try and I bet it will bring you an unexpected surprise.
Total Commander – file manager is a Tools app developed by C. Ghisler. The latest version of Total Commander – file manager is 2.72. It was released on . You can download Total Commander – file manager 2.72 directly on Our site. Over 168047 users rating a average 4.5 of 5 about Total Commander – file manager. More than 50000000 is playing Total Commander – file manager right now. Coming to join them and download Total Commander – file manager directly!
– \”Root functions everywhere\” was no longer working
– Android 6: Better support for external drives
– Long tap on \”..\” – Create new UTF-8 text file
– Remember last path in file picker
– Stop creating automatic log file
– Android 6: Secondary SD-Card/external drive support
– Media player: Many improvements (icons, settings, new buttons, gapless playback)
– New languages: Lithuanian, Portuguese (Brazil)
– Manually enable video thumbnails
Android version of the desktop file manager Total Commander (www.ghisler.com).
Important note: This app does NOT contain any ads. However, it contains a link \”Add plugins (download)\” in the home folder. This is treated as an ad by the Play Store because it links to our other apps (plugins).
– Copy, Move whole subdirs
– Drag & Drop (long press on file icon, move icon)
– Inplace rename, create directories
– Delete (no recycle bin)
– Zip and unzip, unrar
– Properties dialog, change permissions
– Built-in text editor
– Search function (also for text)
– Select/unselect groups of files
– Select by tapping on file icons
– Select range: Long tap+release on icon
– List of installed Apps (built-in plugin)
– FTP and SFTP client (plugin)
– WebDAV (Web folders) (plugin)
– LAN access (plugin)
– Plugins for cloud services: Google Drive, Microsoft Live, Dropbox
– Root support for the main functions (optional)
– Send files via Bluetooth (OBEX)
– Thumbnails for pictures
– Two panels side by side, or virtual two panel mode
– Directory history
– Media player which can stream directly from LAN, WebDAV and cloud plugins
– Configurable button bar for changing directories, internal commands, launching apps, and sending shell commands
– Simple help function in English, German, Russian, Ukrainian and Czech
– Optimizations for visually impaired, like text for icons
– Supported languages of the main program: English, German, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
– Public translation via http://crowdin.net/project/total-commander
About the new permission \”SuperUser\”:
This permission is now requested to make Total Commander work better on rooted devices. It tells the SuperUser app that Total Commander suports root functions. It has no effect if your device is not rooted. Root functions allow Total Commander to write to system folders like /system or /data. You will be warned before anything is written if the partition is write protected.
You can find some more information here:
How to Play Total Commander – file manager on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Total Commander – file manager and download,
or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install Total Commander – file manager for pc.Now you can play Total Commander – file manager on PC.Have fun!